Thursday 28 June 2012

A new Ellie to make: "Marley"

Hi everyone...!
Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I'm back with a new pattern to tempt you with, as well as a new tutorial on my bear tutorial blog.
Meet "Marley" and her little friend "Peanut"



This pattern is so cute I had to see what Marley looked like in different furs... :0)






As you can see, she looks adorable no matter what fur she's been made out of.

Little Peanut, her tiny mouse friend, will be a free tutorial to make which I'll be listing in the next day or so.
Keep checking my other blog for his arrival: http://www.teddybearstutorials.blogspot.com/

Marley's pattern is now available for $22.50 AUD (including postage).
Just send me an email to order your copy now...!
moni_garry@smartchat.net.au

Bear hugs,
Mon.

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Mon, I am going over to send an email NOW!!!!
Hugs

Mäsywi-Bären said...

marley is so sweet, i love it and send you a email now toll!!!!!

Lyn said...

Hey Monica how you going and good to hear from you:o)) Oooohhhh!! That ellie is just so adorable!! Wish he was a little bigger because you know me and doing small LOL!
Take care now and have a good weekend.
Big hugs Lyn x