Friday 17 June 2011

Catching up

Hello again... :0)
Sorry I haven't written earlier, but I've had a migraine for the last couple of days and not feeling up to doing anything crafty... even though I had started on the giraffe pincushion pattern, which is still sitting on my studio bench... :0(
I promise I'll get it finished as soon as I can open my eyes without squinting... :0)

Hope you're having fun creating new things... and if you have the chance, send me photos of anything you're making. I would love to see them.. :0))

Bear hugs,
Mon.

5 comments:

wesliane said...

I wish you a speedy recovery

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell Monica. I know how terrible migraine's can be. I have tried to get your tutorials on eyes,noses and muzzles by email and now realise you've had a techi problem. When you are feeling well again I'd really appreciate your expert instructions. I am a new crafter and need all the help I can get.
email: reneemgreer@aol.com
aka(Student Bearmaker on TT)
best regards
Renee

Moz said...

I hope you are on the mend now Mon!
Nothing worse than a headache ~ well, other than backache??
Hugz
Moz

Lyn said...

Oh poor you! Know how you have been feeling because hubby gets them too. He takes what he calls the 'magic pill' which soon kicks it into touch, think I may have told you about them, hmmmm! Wishing you a speedy recovery, take care and have a good weekend.
Big hugs Lyn x

i_anosova said...

Expensive Monica, it so is very familiar to me! О, it isn't present patience loud sounds and bright light of day! The manualnyj therapist has returned me life. Here 3 years I am happy! Take care and don't suffer such pains. You have the big pressure of your fine eyes. It can from new imaginations so the head is ill? But it is a joke. Health to you. With love. Irina. Pleasure of recover!